A great many THANK YOUS to the four of you!
The challenge is about posting your favorite quotes or your own quotes for 3 days in a row.
The rules of the challenge include:
– Thank the person who nominated you
– Post a quote a day for 3 days
– Each day nominate 3 new bloggers to take part.
– I am a creator of quotes girl so this I do daily, but I will branch out and post the one that I have seen and sticks with me that is not my own and I love. –
There is the Allergic to the letter E Challenge from Saadia Peerzada
First, here are the rules for this challenge:
1) Write a whole paragraph ( a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy for ya?)
2) By reading this you are already signed up.
3) Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
4) If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame. (Here I lay)
5) If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
-Today I will bring joy to all that I may approach and all that I may touch. For this instant and that of my day, I will confront disapproval with a bright outlook of happy and joyous acts. May I find support within my soul to touch individuals with a similar disposition, to grant vigor and provisions in all supporting forms found most crucial in my pursuit.-
- Copy-paste, link, pingback or whatever way you want to, your first post.
- State what type of post that was. E.G. Introduction, Story, Poem
- Explain why that was your first post.
- Nominate 5 other bloggers. Five because I know the pain of opening a lot of tabs at once.
My 1st post … I long for a movement of positivity in the choices we make and not excuses to validate our poor decisions. Happiness is indeed a choice, so why can we not fill our minds with light and through the power of suggestion pass on to others a movement of change. We cannot control the full happenings in our daily lives, but we can send sunshine. http://wp.me/p50Xlw-9
This my first introduction into the world of the internet as a writer with a dream to touch lives in a way we all seem to be connected.
1.Open a blank Document
2. Set a stop watch or your mobile phone timer to 5 or 10 minutes, whichever challenge you prefer.
3. Your topic is at the foot of this post BUT DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH YOUR TIMER!!!
4. Once you start writing do not stop until the alarm sounds!
5. Do not cheat by going back and correcting spelling and grammar using spell check (it is only meant for you to reflect on your own control of sensible thought flow and for you to reflect on your ability to write with correct spelling and grammar.)
6. You may or may not pay attention to punctuation or capitals.
7. At the end of your post write down ‘No. of words = ____” to give an idea of how much you can write within the time frame.
8. Do not forget to copy paste the entire passage on your blog post with a new topic for your nominees and copy paste these rules with your nomination (at least five (5) bloggers)
My Topic – What gives me joy
What gives me joy are the simple things in life
Joy is always found in the smell of coffee first thing in the morning or any time of the day. The tingling of cold floorboards as you bound from your bed, warming yourself by the fire. It is the sun breaking through the clouds or possibly the darkness of approaching rain clouds blowing in off the ocean or mountaintop. Rustling sounds of the wind crackling through the trees brings me joy and to fall asleep listening to the chirping of crickets and croaks of frogs through an open window.
The laughter of my children is the tonic or cure all for everything in my life. The barrage of questions my granddaughter asks me in a continual cycle – this is joy.
Joy is found in tiny green seedlings as they burst through the soil and reach up to the light. Sunshine heals all things when your face is turned toward the sky touched by its warmth or wet by a rain shower. Joy is the heat of a mid-afternoon day and a water balloon thrown at your back. Joy is each and every breath granted; it is the spirit to be alive.
Joy can be a sip of water to quench a parched lip or a smile from a stranger. Joy is the unexpected hug from a child who has fully grown but remembers moments of gentleness when love was gifted in a daily fashion. Joy is the future of what life could be if we all joined in acts of encouragements and accepting acknowledgments embracing the differences we all share. Through joy and appreciation, we could hold hands combining forces to survive any storm and prevent many from occurring.
I love life. I find joy in what this day brings me if it is my darkest hour or my greatest achievement. I am the joy I allow and surround myself amongst.
324 Words/5 Minutes and a preposition and the end of my last sentence.
YOUR SUBJECT – HONOR
I hope everyone is still awake … Your support and kindness is very much appreciated, thank you for your time and always Send Sunshine.