when i heard the whisper of EVER i knew i was finally home
for she is a place of glory where all can reside
With the closing of 2015, I would like to thank all of my faithful and dear followers and fellow bloggers. Your dedication, love and support is life altering. In our light, together we shine and may we make a difference to touch others on a daily basis.
A smile is a blessing that needs no words, I have said it before and will continue to believe this is so.
I have hoarded my award nominations like precious coins held close to my heart and have waited until the very last day of the year to have them revealed!
Happy New Year’s Eve, Send Sunshine!
These blogs are more than mention worthy, they demand respect and show honor. They celebrate varying facets of our very similar and quite different journeys in the same lifetime. They are a pleasure to read and be a part of. Thank you again all of my dear friends.
A great many THANK YOUS to the four of you!
The challenge is about posting your favorite quotes or your own quotes for 3 days in a row.
The rules of the challenge include:
– Thank the person who nominated you
– Post a quote a day for 3 days
– Each day nominate 3 new bloggers to take part.
– I am a creator of quotes girl so this I do daily, but I will branch out and post the one that I have seen and sticks with me that is not my own and I love. –
There is the Allergic to the letter E Challenge from Saadia Peerzada
First, here are the rules for this challenge:
1) Write a whole paragraph ( a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy for ya?)
2) By reading this you are already signed up.
3) Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
4) If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame. (Here I lay)
5) If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
-Today I will bring joy to all that I may approach and all that I may touch. For this instant and that of my day, I will confront disapproval with a bright outlook of happy and joyous acts. May I find support within my soul to touch individuals with a similar disposition, to grant vigor and provisions in all supporting forms found most crucial in my pursuit.-
My 1st post … I long for a movement of positivity in the choices we make and not excuses to validate our poor decisions. Happiness is indeed a choice, so why can we not fill our minds with light and through the power of suggestion pass on to others a movement of change. We cannot control the full happenings in our daily lives, but we can send sunshine. http://wp.me/p50Xlw-9
This my first introduction into the world of the internet as a writer with a dream to touch lives in a way we all seem to be connected.
1.Open a blank Document
2. Set a stop watch or your mobile phone timer to 5 or 10 minutes, whichever challenge you prefer.
3. Your topic is at the foot of this post BUT DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH YOUR TIMER!!!
4. Once you start writing do not stop until the alarm sounds!
5. Do not cheat by going back and correcting spelling and grammar using spell check (it is only meant for you to reflect on your own control of sensible thought flow and for you to reflect on your ability to write with correct spelling and grammar.)
6. You may or may not pay attention to punctuation or capitals.
7. At the end of your post write down ‘No. of words = ____” to give an idea of how much you can write within the time frame.
8. Do not forget to copy paste the entire passage on your blog post with a new topic for your nominees and copy paste these rules with your nomination (at least five (5) bloggers)
My Topic – What gives me joy
What gives me joy are the simple things in life
Joy is always found in the smell of coffee first thing in the morning or any time of the day. The tingling of cold floorboards as you bound from your bed, warming yourself by the fire. It is the sun breaking through the clouds or possibly the darkness of approaching rain clouds blowing in off the ocean or mountaintop. Rustling sounds of the wind crackling through the trees brings me joy and to fall asleep listening to the chirping of crickets and croaks of frogs through an open window.
The laughter of my children is the tonic or cure all for everything in my life. The barrage of questions my granddaughter asks me in a continual cycle – this is joy.
Joy is found in tiny green seedlings as they burst through the soil and reach up to the light. Sunshine heals all things when your face is turned toward the sky touched by its warmth or wet by a rain shower. Joy is the heat of a mid-afternoon day and a water balloon thrown at your back. Joy is each and every breath granted; it is the spirit to be alive.
Joy can be a sip of water to quench a parched lip or a smile from a stranger. Joy is the unexpected hug from a child who has fully grown but remembers moments of gentleness when love was gifted in a daily fashion. Joy is the future of what life could be if we all joined in acts of encouragements and accepting acknowledgments embracing the differences we all share. Through joy and appreciation, we could hold hands combining forces to survive any storm and prevent many from occurring.
I love life. I find joy in what this day brings me if it is my darkest hour or my greatest achievement. I am the joy I allow and surround myself amongst.
324 Words/5 Minutes and a preposition and the end of my last sentence.
YOUR SUBJECT – HONOR
I hope everyone is still awake … Your support and kindness is very much appreciated, thank you for your time and always Send Sunshine.
• Post it on your blog.
What you cannot do:
1. Abuse or misuse the logo.
2. Claim that it is your own handmade logo.
What you should do after receiving the Encouraging Thunder Award:
• Enjoy the award!
• At least give thanks via comments, likes and/or mentioning the blog that you received the award from.
• Mention your purpose in blogging
My about me page says it best – but, I hope to bring a smile to as many faces daily as I possibly can!
For this amazing nomination we need to ..
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their blogs to let them know you nominated them.
Facts about myself 7 and Go – I drink 40 glasses of water a day, I drive fast and acknowledge no-one on the road, I fall asleep in 10 seconds or less, And promptly wake at the haunting hour of 2:30 am, I have a hoarding fascination with candles, I often answer to the name Betty, Every day is one foot in front of the other…
I humbly accept this from Theraotown and offer many thanks …
1..Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
2..Include the Leibster Award sticker in the post too.
3..Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
4..Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you
5..Make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
6..Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
HERE ARE TEN MUST KNOW QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES …
There is still another nubbin coming so for those who have invested in me I truly cannot thank you enough!
Where we are, I pray there is peace and in the passing of light, I hope we can find a moment to Send Sunshine blessing another’s day.
Let’s hear it for procrastination vegetation in one heaping bite!
(Please note these are random in order, and I beg extreme forgiveness in my semi-annual event of delayed postings.)
But first, I would like to extend great recognition to all the bloggers listed below, their hard work and inspiration to WordPress/myself over the many months this past year has been exceptional. I pray my tardiness has not dimmed their opinion of me or is by any way a reflection on their merits. Each and every one of these sites are fabulous, and I would ask everyone to stop by and check them out!
Thank you The Optimist! Here you list 7 of your dreams & NOMINATE 3 blogs
1. For the children of the world, to be allowed the joys of being a child, never to experience any form of unjust. 7.
Thank the person who gave you this award. A very common courtesy.
Include a link to their blog. Another common courtesy.
Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 Magic things about myself … I LOVE life, my family, sunshine, water, laughter, rain & smiles!
Copyright 2015 © YesterdayAfter.com – Design by Carolina Russo
Nominate your 6 favorite bloggers! In your nominees I would like for you to think at the light emanating from the stars the ones that truly touch your soul with their work, the ones that are the light for you a true STARLIGHT Blogger.
Thank the giver and link their Blog to your post.
Answer the 3 new questions from your nominator given to you.
Please Pass the award on to 6 or more other Bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated by you.
Include the logo of the award in a post or on your Blog, please never alter the logo.
QUESTIONS ASKED …
1) Where is the one place in the world where you feel safe and free to be your true self? I have a crazy love affair with my home, twirling in my front yard.
2) What is the one talent you want that you do not have? Security within my own skin.
3) Would you prefer to be a starving artist, living your dream or a rich person doing something you don’t like? One life – live it well.
1. What is your favourite creation? My 3 beans, of course.
2. Where do you see your creativity taking you in 3 years? I’d like to have 6 completed manuscripts and on their way to the New York Best Seller’s List + my quote boards in households everywhere.
3. What advice could you give to new bloggers for creativity or inspiration? It will equal the time and effort you put into it. The biggest step already completed by creating one.
MY THREE QUESTIONS …
1. Which reality TV show would fit you best?
2. How many times a week do you floss?
3. What is the hardest and best thing (all in one) you have had to do?
1. Thank the giver and link their blog to your post. 2. Answer the 10 questions given to you. 3. Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers of their choice and let them know that they have been nominated. 4. Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog.
QUESTIONS FOR YOU …
QUESTIONS ASKED OF ME … whew, that’s a lot …
1. If you could personally go back in time, when and where would it be? Why? (Anytime whether modern or historical) I think we might be living in parallel universes already. Too much history channel.
2. What are your ambitions/desires in life? To make a difference, a real difference where lives can be blessed and taught to bless. May we save our children.
3. What is your main challenge? (good or bad) Overcome society based stereotypes.
4. What would complete/satisfy your life? Have my dreams lead to success and head to #2.
5. What is your dream job? New York Times Best Selling Author.
6. What is your favorite movie? Why? Gladiator. I would love to be loved like that (just insert my hubband).
7. What would be number 1 priority on your bucket list? No list. Just daily joys.
8. What is your favorite food? (I am proud to say I have given up Cheetos. Yes, applause is needed.) My husband makes me fresh peach pie and it is to die for.
9. If you had 3 things to take with you on an island, what would they be? 1. Husband 2. Water 3. HairSpray-Scruchies-BigToothed Comb-Lotion-ChapStick-Razor … I’m out … No island for me …
10. What is your biggest fear? Leaving life without people knowing what they meant to me. To not have had enough time to make a DIFFERENCE.
When you accept the award, post it on your blog along with the name of the person who nominated you and put a link to their blog.
Include the image of the award on your blog.
Write 7 facts about yourself.
Pass it on to 15 other bloggers, linking to their blogs and let them know.
Do you really want to know anymore?
* Display the Creative Blogger Award logo on your blog
* Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
* Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important)
* Share 5 random facts about yourself to your readers
* Pass these rules on to them
Random Facts – 5/ BareFoot-Good 4/ Mis-matched socks-Bad 3/ Tomatoes-Good 2/ Lima Beans-Bad 1/ Chewing on pen lids/straws/toothbrushes-Good
List 10 things you LOVE & 10 things you severely DISLIKE (the other word bothers me) Challenge 10
LOVE: The color blue, the smell of lavender, singers who sound like they have a frog in their throat, toasty fires, heavy blankets, the laughter of children, the chirping of crickets, that special time of late afternoon right before it turns night, all of the four seasons and mostly the life I have been blessed.
DISLIKE: Racism, bigotry, abuse, superiority complexes, men who are afraid of strong woman, demeaning jokes/swearing, rudeness, negativity, spiders who don’t look like ladybugs, and the smell of pet food.
Yes, I Fudged but not for lack of love! Send Sunshine my friends!
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!
We did a bit of an award swap and didn’t even realize it, silly women.
These are rules she gave me… nominate
10 7 blogs and link back to the person that nominated you.
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!
Here are the following rules for this magical gift.
7 Magic Facts…….
Who to nominate…
(Now keep in mind I am only doing 10 of the nominees)
Thank you to everyone who nominates, accepts & honors all our fellow bloggers!
May today find you well; may tomorrow find you better, and love find you always! Send Sunshine
I usually have a faster turn around time on responses but with Roomba on Friday Funnies and my alternating Quote Board days…
Today, Sunday is my day of thanks to you!
1) Put the award logo on your blog.
2) Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3) Thank the person who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4) Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5) Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
Questions asked of me…
My 7 Questions…
Since we are using a theme of 7, I will nominate in said fashion…
I would also like to take this opportunity
to truly thank all of you, each and every one.
These blogs are some of many…new blogs, photo blogs, established blogs.
‘The Real Neat’ caption is a scratch to the value all our blogs represent.
Send Sunshine; in a sea of uncertainty, our humanity is life’s breath.
I wish to extend my appreciation at being recognized for such a lovely award by two very gifted and amazing bloggers…
The rules are as follows…..
*I will try to come up with tidbits about myself you may have not already read*
*My luck with award responses is limited & I spend a lot of time on my nominations, so I will only nominate 10 and please understand I mean no disrespect*
These are a variety of blogs that I truly enjoy, not only through their creative energies but the genuine gifts they bless the world by heartfelt sharing.
As in football and baseball and basketball, and the hundred-gazillion other amazing sports around the world…Blog Award Season is here!!! The games have already begun and are scorching across the internet. Roomba sits pouting in the corner that her day of glory must be postponed…
Back to Whatever has mentioned my name in the
Sisterhood of the World Bloggers & I Thank You!!!
MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU ARE:
1. How do you feel about being a woman with a nomination for an award? Unfair because men have no chance? Proud because the feminist in you is having a party? I am very supportive of women, and the triumphs we have overcome, but at the same time there are a few blogs by my counter-parts that I would like to acknowledge, another time gentleman. 2. Which book has inspired you to do something in life? Why? I wish I could narrow it to one. I love to read and I love to write. Inspiration comes in the form of many. 3. What is your profession, besides writing? At this moment, my passion and drive and focus is everything writing, or I guess you could call me a professional caretaker without defined tasks. 4. In ten years I want to…? Be known as a brand. 5. What do you think about the one who nominated you? I think she is very talented and am thankful she started blogging. 6. How would you describe yourself in one word? Eclectic. 7. Do you think that it is possible to have a deep friendship with a man? Just a friendship, nothing else? There are boundaries with all things. There are women who cross those lines, as well as men. I have a very amazing friend that I see as the big brother I have always wanted. We should ask him, I am sure he would answer that I am the bratty sister he never asked for and would love to get rid of. 8. I would like to be like… (name a woman you admire) Ivanka Trump. 9. What is your favorite recipe? Do you cook at all? My defined skills in the kitchen are narrowed to sandwich maker, cereal pourer, eggo dropper. 10. Which movie made you cry? The first movie I walked out crying was, “Dances with Wolves.”
The 10 quick questions I would ask you are:
1. Any advice? 2. Whose the one you love? 3. Do you drink 8 glasses of water a day? 4. Favorite food? 5. Favorite genre of books? 6. Favorite genre of music? 7. Favorite time of day? 8. If you could change your name what would it be? 9. What is your biggest daily obsession? 10. Who has been the most inspirational person in your life?
And here’s the list of “sisters” which I would truly recommend you to check out:
AND then came the…
The rules are quite simple. Thank the person that nominated you, answer the questions and tell your readers something that they did not know about you! Pretty easy huh? So here we go!
1. What is your go to brand of makeup? Still searching… 2. What is your favorite fashion trend? Jeans & Hoodie…farm girl 3. What is your favorite desert? Tiramisu Coffee Inspired 4. What is your favorite color? Blue any shade 5. What is your middle name? Sunshine but of course 6. The Last song you listened to? Lana Del Ray all day long… 7. Dogs or Cats? Dogs @ a distance Tell your readers something you have not told them before? I have a daily longing to be better and filled with a love that I must send in the form of sunshine 🙂 But, this they already know. Be ❤ Send ❤ Because this has a tendency towards all things cute…I must pass this on to my FASHION Bloggers. A league in which I do not live, but love to watch.
Thank you to EVERYONE! Send Sunshine
A blog dedicated to life's sweet moments, traditions, and adventures, big and small.
The thoughts and words that I want to share
Inspiration | Innovation | Communication
Aklımdan geçen gemiye atladım, hayallerimi de yanıma aldım, uçsuz bucaksız denizde bir damla olmaya gidiyorum.... DK
Sanity and Serenity
Travel Blog-By livinglife
Let's mend the broken
Championing Indie Authors Since 2002
Girls On Top🔥
Because, every moment of life is a story worth living and sharing!! 😊
Where passion breeds success.
"feed, dont feed in"- purposefulbre
It contains the world best places and things.
singer - song writer
An escape to the world of business and books !