Let’s hear it for procrastination vegetation in one heaping bite!
(Please note these are random in order, and I beg extreme forgiveness in my semi-annual event of delayed postings.)
But first, I would like to extend great recognition to all the bloggers listed below, their hard work and inspiration to WordPress/myself over the many months this past year has been exceptional. I pray my tardiness has not dimmed their opinion of me or is by any way a reflection on their merits. Each and every one of these sites are fabulous, and I would ask everyone to stop by and check them out!
Thank you The Optimist! Here you list 7 of your dreams & NOMINATE 3 blogs
1. For the children of the world, to be allowed the joys of being a child, never to experience any form of unjust. 7.
Thank the person who gave you this award. A very common courtesy.
Include a link to their blog. Another common courtesy.
Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 Magic things about myself … I LOVE life, my family, sunshine, water, laughter, rain & smiles!
Copyright 2015 © YesterdayAfter.com – Design by Carolina Russo
Nominate your 6 favorite bloggers! In your nominees I would like for you to think at the light emanating from the stars the ones that truly touch your soul with their work, the ones that are the light for you a true STARLIGHT Blogger.
Thank the giver and link their Blog to your post.
Answer the 3 new questions from your nominator given to you.
Please Pass the award on to 6 or more other Bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated by you.
Include the logo of the award in a post or on your Blog, please never alter the logo.
QUESTIONS ASKED …
1) Where is the one place in the world where you feel safe and free to be your true self? I have a crazy love affair with my home, twirling in my front yard.
2) What is the one talent you want that you do not have? Security within my own skin.
3) Would you prefer to be a starving artist, living your dream or a rich person doing something you don’t like? One life – live it well.
1. What is your favourite creation? My 3 beans, of course.
2. Where do you see your creativity taking you in 3 years? I’d like to have 6 completed manuscripts and on their way to the New York Best Seller’s List + my quote boards in households everywhere.
3. What advice could you give to new bloggers for creativity or inspiration? It will equal the time and effort you put into it. The biggest step already completed by creating one.
MY THREE QUESTIONS …
1. Which reality TV show would fit you best?
2. How many times a week do you floss?
3. What is the hardest and best thing (all in one) you have had to do?
1. Thank the giver and link their blog to your post. 2. Answer the 10 questions given to you. 3. Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers of their choice and let them know that they have been nominated. 4. Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog.
QUESTIONS FOR YOU …
- Best & Worst Personal Pet Peeve???
- What time do you wake up & go to bed???
- What is your favorite band or relaxation method???
- Do you prefer the swimming pool or ocean???
- Are you an introvert or extrovert???
QUESTIONS ASKED OF ME … whew, that’s a lot …
1. If you could personally go back in time, when and where would it be? Why? (Anytime whether modern or historical) I think we might be living in parallel universes already. Too much history channel.
2. What are your ambitions/desires in life? To make a difference, a real difference where lives can be blessed and taught to bless. May we save our children.
3. What is your main challenge? (good or bad) Overcome society based stereotypes.
4. What would complete/satisfy your life? Have my dreams lead to success and head to #2.
5. What is your dream job? New York Times Best Selling Author.
6. What is your favorite movie? Why? Gladiator. I would love to be loved like that (just insert my hubband).
7. What would be number 1 priority on your bucket list? No list. Just daily joys.
8. What is your favorite food? (I am proud to say I have given up Cheetos. Yes, applause is needed.) My husband makes me fresh peach pie and it is to die for.
9. If you had 3 things to take with you on an island, what would they be? 1. Husband 2. Water 3. HairSpray-Scruchies-BigToothed Comb-Lotion-ChapStick-Razor … I’m out … No island for me …
10. What is your biggest fear? Leaving life without people knowing what they meant to me. To not have had enough time to make a DIFFERENCE.
When you accept the award, post it on your blog along with the name of the person who nominated you and put a link to their blog.
Include the image of the award on your blog.
Write 7 facts about yourself.
Pass it on to 15 other bloggers, linking to their blogs and let them know.
Do you really want to know anymore?
* Display the Creative Blogger Award logo on your blog
* Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
* Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important)
* Share 5 random facts about yourself to your readers
* Pass these rules on to them
Random Facts – 5/ BareFoot-Good 4/ Mis-matched socks-Bad 3/ Tomatoes-Good 2/ Lima Beans-Bad 1/ Chewing on pen lids/straws/toothbrushes-Good
List 10 things you LOVE & 10 things you severely DISLIKE (the other word bothers me) Challenge 10
LOVE: The color blue, the smell of lavender, singers who sound like they have a frog in their throat, toasty fires, heavy blankets, the laughter of children, the chirping of crickets, that special time of late afternoon right before it turns night, all of the four seasons and mostly the life I have been blessed.
DISLIKE: Racism, bigotry, abuse, superiority complexes, men who are afraid of strong woman, demeaning jokes/swearing, rudeness, negativity, spiders who don’t look like ladybugs, and the smell of pet food.
Yes, I Fudged but not for lack of love! Send Sunshine my friends!