As in football and baseball and basketball, and the hundred-gazillion other amazing sports around the world…Blog Award Season is here!!! The games have already begun and are scorching across the internet. Roomba sits pouting in the corner that her day of glory must be postponed…
Back to Whatever has mentioned my name in the
Sisterhood of the World Bloggers & I Thank You!!!
- Thank and link the person(s) who nominated you on your blog
- Post the award in a visible area.
- Answer the 10 question’s you will be given.
- Nominate 7 other lovely blogger’s.
- Make sure you write out 10 new question’s for your nominees to answer.
- Don’t break the rules.
MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU ARE:
1. How do you feel about being a woman with a nomination for an award? Unfair because men have no chance? Proud because the feminist in you is having a party? I am very supportive of women, and the triumphs we have overcome, but at the same time there are a few blogs by my counter-parts that I would like to acknowledge, another time gentleman. 2. Which book has inspired you to do something in life? Why? I wish I could narrow it to one. I love to read and I love to write. Inspiration comes in the form of many. 3. What is your profession, besides writing? At this moment, my passion and drive and focus is everything writing, or I guess you could call me a professional caretaker without defined tasks. 4. In ten years I want to…? Be known as a brand. 5. What do you think about the one who nominated you? I think she is very talented and am thankful she started blogging. 6. How would you describe yourself in one word? Eclectic. 7. Do you think that it is possible to have a deep friendship with a man? Just a friendship, nothing else? There are boundaries with all things. There are women who cross those lines, as well as men. I have a very amazing friend that I see as the big brother I have always wanted. We should ask him, I am sure he would answer that I am the bratty sister he never asked for and would love to get rid of. 8. I would like to be like… (name a woman you admire) Ivanka Trump. 9. What is your favorite recipe? Do you cook at all? My defined skills in the kitchen are narrowed to sandwich maker, cereal pourer, eggo dropper. 10. Which movie made you cry? The first movie I walked out crying was, “Dances with Wolves.”
The 10 quick questions I would ask you are:
1. Any advice? 2. Whose the one you love? 3. Do you drink 8 glasses of water a day? 4. Favorite food? 5. Favorite genre of books? 6. Favorite genre of music? 7. Favorite time of day? 8. If you could change your name what would it be? 9. What is your biggest daily obsession? 10. Who has been the most inspirational person in your life?
And here’s the list of “sisters” which I would truly recommend you to check out:
AND then came the…
The rules are quite simple. Thank the person that nominated you, answer the questions and tell your readers something that they did not know about you! Pretty easy huh? So here we go!
1. What is your go to brand of makeup? Still searching… 2. What is your favorite fashion trend? Jeans & Hoodie…farm girl 3. What is your favorite desert? Tiramisu Coffee Inspired 4. What is your favorite color? Blue any shade 5. What is your middle name? Sunshine but of course 6. The Last song you listened to? Lana Del Ray all day long… 7. Dogs or Cats? Dogs @ a distance Tell your readers something you have not told them before? I have a daily longing to be better and filled with a love that I must send in the form of sunshine 🙂 But, this they already know. Be ❤ Send ❤ Because this has a tendency towards all things cute…I must pass this on to my FASHION Bloggers. A league in which I do not live, but love to watch.
Thank you to EVERYONE! Send Sunshine