Here are the rules:
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 7-15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Rose of Sharon Healing has nominated Send Sunshine for this very exciting award! THANK YOU!! Again and Again and Again…
1. My new most amazing blogging peer has shared the favorite show of her youth was, “The Mod Squad.” My children’s book series is called, “The Dog Squad,” based off…,”The Mod Squad.” How did you know?
2. I love crunchy, even burnt foods.
3. I do not watch scary flicks, but was forced to watch a TWD marathon (the things a mother will do) on one of my children’s birthdays and have now seen every episode and am currently up to date. Who would have thought it. (I loved, poor, misunderstood, Lizzie. RIP.)
4. I am a new, come out of the closet, author of historical romance novels.
5. I love the rain, but breathe sunshine with every drop.
6. The underdog is my hero.
7. My casa is the greatest place on earth.
I am going to be true to my award and nominate 7 bloggers, as well as the facts I just revealed. A few of these blogs may have been around awhile but I wanted to give shout out for such awe inspiring work.
7. A clearly talented new blogger, Mellyramirez, who was curious how these awards got tossed about. Your It!
6. Angie Does until She Doesn’t, A very pleasing blog if I may say.
5. Another clean blog with beautiful content, Merging Traffic.
4. The Newsageblog. I am enjoying all of your posts.
3. Musings of the Average Millenial, a very good read.
2. Kids who Love the Lord…Leading Kids to the Kingdom, need I say more.
1. The Adventures of an Urban Flower Girl, one of my first followers and one of the most talented photographers I have seen. She has a gazillion followers but her blog is beautiful.
In closing I truly want to thank each and everyone of you who reads, likes and has followed my blog through WordPress, Facebook, twitter, etc. My dream is to brighten a world that has a tendency to be dark and together make the vision of sending sunshine second nature, not as an afterthought.
One Comment Add yours
Great stuff and isn’t that funny I wrote about the Mod Squad? I wasn’t going to do it at first, but I felt I should share that point, so it was meant to be! The Dog Squad is a great idea! So glad you enjoyed this nomination:-)