About Me

About me is something that I have chosen to keep hidden. A desire to write that has plagued me for some twenty-eight years. A desire to make a difference in a world with so many faces. A desire to say I care and you matter.

I was a teenage mother and wife who took a part-time job and turned it into a career that lasted for over 30 years. My life as a mother, spouse, and now grandmother has made me complete. I have been writing historical romance novels throughout my lifetime and am ready to see them published, ( jessicaedouard.com ) but in the meantime, I still have the longing for change.

Society accountability.

It plagues me and through my blog, I hope to touch as many people as possible with a vision of positiveΒ energy and squelch our acceptance of negative influence.

We read it, eat it, we watch it, exude it, and worse, we accept it.

It really is not okay. How has this become acceptable to hold back the energy of human kindnesses and the well-being of humankind? If the world were a positive place would it not be a better space? When did saying hello to a passing stranger become work?

My solution in a simplistic form… Send Sunshine. I am Jessica Edouard.

If you happen to see an exclusive, original saying that speaks to you, request so …

etsy.com/shop/SunshineSent

Advertisements

52 Comments Add yours

1. Seb Dani says:

This is just Great!

1. Thank you so much! This means a lot to me! πŸ™‚

2. thia licona says:

Me too! I look forward to hearing from you! πŸ™‚

3. Alka Girdhar says:

Thanks for the follow as I could reach your beautiful blog!

4. SHUTTHATNEGATIVENOISEOFF! says:

I had posted a Sunshine Award Nomination on here but haven’t heard anything from you.

No pressure. Just finally getting to passing out nominations as everyone’s work is so very good. :o)) Emma

Liked by 1 person

1. Wow, I don’t know that I saw it … Thank you!

1. SHUTTHATNEGATIVENOISEOFF! says:

If you don’t find it, grab the pic from my two blogger award post. In fact, grab both nominations, you deserve them. Blessings, Emma

Liked by 1 person

5. what a lovely blog! nice to meet you!

Liked by 1 person

1. And you too, Dear Lynz!

1. I love your about me and your ideas! πŸ™‚

2. One smile at a time!

6. Lexa says:

What an absolutely beautiful About Me page. Your site is beautiful and inspirational and I love reading your posts. Thanks for spreading the warmth and happiness that you do. Lexa X

1. Much ❀ Lexa! I am a continuous work in progress. πŸ™‚

7. You are an amazing courageous ray of sunshine for all of us! πŸ™‚ So nice to finally meet you, I really enjoy your blog, thank you for following mine.

1. Wow, this is lovely! Thank you! πŸ’›

8. Miriam says:

Hi Jessica, how lovely to meet you. I found my way here via Plotlessone and am really looking forward to reading more and enjoying the positivity that I feel already radiates from your blog. Warmest wishes from an ordinary woman, mother of two, traveler and lover of life trying to make the best out of every day in Australia.

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you so much Miriam! I am honored to have you grace my page! I, too, am a lover of life and wish to spread a sprinkle of sunshine in as many people’s days as possible. Much ❀ my good friend!

9. Andy Smart says:

Receiving your sunshine loud and clear πŸ™‚ Fantastic !

Liked by 1 person

1. This makes me so happy! ☺️ Much πŸ’›! Share me around, lol!

1. Thank you! This is very special to me! πŸ’›

10. Felicia says:

Why have I never read this in a my time following you? This is beautiful

Liked by 1 person

1. You are a doll! ❀ you!

11. Elizabeth says:

Thanks for bringing a litte sunshine to my blog – really appreciate the like and follow. Looking forward to more of your work.

1. I am honored!! πŸ’›

12. revengestar says:

You are very inspirational!

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you! Much love πŸ’›! I hope to see you here often!

13. spearfruit says:

Nice and refreshing blog. It is nice to meet and learn more about you Jessica. Thank you for following my blog, I will certainly take time to visit yours as well. I hope your day is a happy one! πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you so much for skipping over! Always <3, always light!

14. amommasview says:

Hey, my friend, can’t find your email address anymore. Can you let me know where to email you to?

1. amommasview says:

Hehehehe… easy…

1. Oh Tooki! I πŸ’› You!

15. shobhna says:

HI Jessica, Besides reading your inspirational posts daily, I recently got your book send sunshine and It’s lovely to have. Thank you for spreading love and light. Have a joyful day. Peace.

16. shobhna says:

HI Jessica, your posts are so awesome. I just recently got your book send sunshine. Thank you for spreading love and light daily. Have a joyful day. Peace.

1. This means so much to me! Thank you! I need to add to my collection with updated work! You have given me a beautiful light to start my day! Many blessings always!

1. shobhna says:

β™‘β™‘β™‘

17. itsacrazycatladything says:

Lovely blog Jessica, just wanted to say Hello

1. Thank you! This means the world to me! πŸ’›

Liked by 1 person

I look forward to hearing from you!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s