Author S B Mazing Is an upcoming, very talented writer and has honored me with the Real Neat Blog Award, I thank you, truly! And, I think you are indeed Real Neat, too! Make sure you check out her book excerpts on Author S B Mazing‘s page!
- Put the Award Logo in your post.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog)
Here are the questions I’ve been asked:
1. If someone would write a book about your life, what would be the title? “No Cats Allowed” Terrible, terrible allergy.
2. What is your biggest fear? Heights, I really want to say spiders, but I have to remember I am bigger than they are, and as a mom, I am expected to be the conqueror of hairy things with multiple eyes and many legs.
3. Which one would you rather be: Mermaid, Unicorn, Dragon, Fairy (what kind of Fairy) or the Easter Bunny? Mermaid, I am crazy for the water. “The Little Mermaid,” is my favorite Disney movie, and I love a good historical romance.
4. Which country would you move to right away, without thinking twice? These here fifty states.
5. Photo or Painting? I can take a photo. I cannot paint.
6. Who would you want to be on a deserted island with? My gorgeous husband & best friend of 30 years this March, originally founded in 1981. (P.S. Please don’t tell the children.)
7. What would you take along to that island? The MUST haves are-water/chapstick/lotion (dry hands, make ‘a me crazy) /Toothbrush-Toothpaste/& coffee by 9 a.m.
Here are my lucky 7 …….
- Darlynn Rosh @ Rose of Sharon Healing
- Terri Webster Schrandt @ Perspectives On…
- Julia Manuel @ Mamamaitri
- Nicola Bourne @ Nicola Bourne
- Ramblin’ Rose @ Wondering Rose
- Better Not Broken @ Better Not Broken
- April @ Diapers & Tutus
The very important questions I would like to know are…
- What is one of your biggest pet peeves?
- How do you find your daily sunshine?
- If you were to go to a concert who would you love to see live?
- Are you hands on or hands off?
- Would you prefer to sing or dance?
- Will you share one of your best moments of your life?
- Cats, dogs or no pets at all?
I really enjoy getting acquainted with everyone. This is small bit of fun, and I thank you for sharing. Send Sunshine, the simple joy of just getting to know one another.