Thank you Michele at Steps Times Two …
These are the five rules to follow:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the Award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions sent to you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate seven blogs.
My ten questions for bloggers.
- What motivates you to write? The swirling in my head. 🙂
- How long have you been writing? I started my first novel when I was twenty. I completed my first manuscript this past year. That is a huge 20+ year gap of following careers and raising children. I finally have the ability where I am able to allow my writing dreams the space to roam free, and the avenues to pursue publishing.
- What do you do when you encounter writer’s block? Listen to music, re-read previous chapters, or other stories of mine. I am lucky and have waited so long for this grand opportunity of time that my stories are a rushing river.
- What do you enjoy most about being part of a writing community? We all share a vision. We all are working towards change of some capacity. We all love the written word and the impact it suggests.
- How do you react if posts don’t get as much response as you’d hope? I won’t lie stats drive you crazy, but that number game is a futile friend. I try to give her little voice and keep her to nagging, little sister status.
- What, if any, impact do you hope to have with your writing? To make a breath of a difference in someone’s day. To rid the world of ugly attitudes with the easy grace of a smile, to spread compassion among fellow mankind. In my novels I want to offer a small escape from daily realities.
- Do you write outside of your blog? I do, my blog is my public awareness piece. It is my hello to the world, I love you. My novels are historical romances, and I also write children’s stories.
- What would surprise people about you? I believe I am fairly straight forward. I live simply, love strongly and speak louder all the time. In the off season, I struggle, as does life expect.
- Are there topics you consider to be off-limits? I’m very uncomfortable with cursing without substance. It is fed from a darker energy. I am a mother, so I try to live what I tend to preach.
- What is your favorite way to spend a day? With my family in the comforts of our home or in each others company.
My 10 Questions would be…
- What has been your greatest source of inspiration?
- Where do you see your blog in the new year?
- Does your community outside writer’s world tend to support you?
- Where do you get your biggest following?
- What are you most passionate about, not a person, but thing?
- How do you feel about blogging awards?
- Do you follow a sisterhood code in life through actions?
- How much time a week do you spend on your blog?
- Why did you start to blog?
- Will you tell me if you choose to not accept this nomination?
The Chosen Seven.
- Nikki @ Twisted Dream
- Brooke @ Angelicsoul
- Lauren @ Lauren Says it All
- Angie @ Not Another Tall Blog
- Laura @ L to the Aura
- Brenda @ Pieces of Me
- Nicola @ Nicola Bourne
Please join these amazing woman in our Sisterhood of the Blog