n. sweetheart, beloved person, darling
I’m a glutton! I’ll take it and say THANK YOU to my sweetheart, beloved, darling A Momma’s View…http://amommasview.wordpress.com/ Hey, being a new blogger isn’t easy work. ‘In the commons’ I see many newbies such as myself who are most frustrated. I will link to their site and it is non-existent, gone, deleted and my heart bleeds a bit.
Here are the rules for accepting the Liebster Award:
- Post the award on your blog
- Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog
- Write 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers.
- Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions
I am sure most of my blogging followers are tired of hearing about me, but it is a subject I am slowly warming to…LOL 🙂
RANDOM FACTS COUNT DOWN:
11. I am a Gemini and while my personalities are most intact, it would be my habits that are fraught with A.D.D.
10. I am staunchly loyal and a creature of habit. I will eat and drink the same thing daily.
9. I refuse to wear mismatched or holey socks.
8. I love to chew on pen caps.
7. Yesterday, was the first day my recycled bags made into the grocery store for use.
6. I love a clean house, but rarely make my bed.
5. I love to eat but do not cook. (Thank goodness, my husband is a chef and is thankful for anything I put before him, even if it is a bowl of cereal.)
4. I hate getting dirty and refuse to sweat. But, I love to work hard.
3. There is a tendency for obsessiveness.
2. As an emotional empath I become easily overwhelmed in large spaces with many people.
1. My love for life, passion of commitment, and belief in all things magical have made me blessed. (Did I forget to mention COFFEE!)
The 11 questions asked of me???????????
1. If you could turn into someone else for a day, who would this person be? Rambo & Mad Max make me smile. Ass-kickers, fighters for the greater good.
2. What do you prefer: Full moon and a beach or full moon and a mountain (snow covered or in summer)? Either, in truth what a beautiful scene you have set. Snow covered would be less filthy. I can do wet and cold. But, I have also had some GREAT beach full moons.
3. What is the most important advice you would give yourself if you could travel back in time? Never give up the U in you.
4. If you would be cut off from the rest of the world where would you like to be and with whom? Anywhere with my family, my husband and children and granddaughter make me glow. Except perhaps, camping, insects, dirt, smoke…But on a houseboat works. I love water.
5. What scares you (really scares you, freaks you out)? SPIDERS-DUH! 🙂
6. What makes you really happy? Hearing the laughter of my children, being in their space and seeing the goodness that radiates from their soul.
7. If you could give one advice to your kids (and you know that this is the only advice you are 100% sure they will follow), what would it be? Do not complicate life… stay true to yourself, those around you and always, answer to a higher power.
8. What is your favorite movie? Gladiator, Troy?
9.. What do you enjoy the most writing your blog? Having everyone say “Is that your writing?” Uh, yeah. Like, I would plagiarize? Also, in my writer’s group I write romance so they like to scratch their heads, “Maybe she does have depth.” You’ve got to be able to laugh.
10. What is your favorite season of the year? Every season fills me with the true beauty of nature.
11. If you could be a movie character, who would you like to be and why? A Disney princess? All dreams come true, right?
Okay, my 11 questions to my 11 chosen bloggers……….
- Do you floss, regularly?
- I love to pay it forward … Do You? Have You? Will You?
- What is the one thing you refuse in your lifetime not to do?
- What is your biggest fear?
- Do you talk to strangers?
- What is your favorite music genre?
- Will you smile even when you don’t feel like it?
- How will you make an impact in life?
- What is the worst thing you have done that really wasn’t that bad?
- Have you every cried in the movie theatre?
- Do you sing out loud where everyone can hear you?
My 11 nominees are………..
- Mel’s Vittles / http://melsvittles.wordpress.com/
- Artist DeVee / http://ssensedesigns.wordpress.com/
- Renewed Chick / http://renewedchick.wordpress.com/
- Living the Dream / http://lvingthedream.wordpress.com/
- My Hypothetical Blog/ http://myhypotheticalblog.wordpress.com/
- Want to be Sewing Something / http://wannabesewingsomething.wordpress.com/
- Light the Lie / http://lightthelie.wordpress.com/
- The Failing Adult / http://thefailingadult.com/
- Steve and Jon’s Best / http://steveandjonbest.wordpress.com/
- Work It Out Life Services / http://workitoutlifeservices.wordpress.com/
- Simply Sweet Stuff / http://simplysweetstuff.wordpress.com/
5 Comments Add yours
LikeLiked by 1 person
So crazy! The first time I saw your post.. It didn’t show the whole post in my feeder! It stopped before the nominations… My comment above should just be ignored because I have so much more appreciation than that! I’m completely honored. You have such a great blog and I’m looking forward to spending more time reading your posts 🙂 maybe when I get my girl down for a nap! Thank you thank you thank you!!! You have made my day
Insightful, loving and kind you surely are.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Now I see it. Congrats and thank you for nominating me. What an honor!!
WE have so much in common, but not coffee. I am allergic and can’t drink it.