Thank You “Mommy, Unplugged” for the nomination to the, “One Lovely Blog Award,” you are a hard act to follow.
These Seven Things…….
- I was a teenage mother who graduated high school 6 months pregnant during a time when it still just wasn’t acceptable. I had to tell my mother who happened to be pregnant at the same time. My oldest daughter and sister are 8 months apart and graduated in the same class, at the same high school. (Teen Pregnancy Free) And, now the high school has a day-care. People say it repeats, it does not have to.
- I married at 17. I am still married to my only love and best friend in all of life, and beyond. We now have 3 amazing children and a beautiful grand-daughter.
- I took a part-time job in the customer service industry and turned it into a career of 30 years. I worked for only 2 companies during that duration who helped me transfer within, up and down the west coast, while my husband mastered his professional career.
- I write historical romance novels. I went to college for creative writing at 19. I felt too old, not finishing. I have over 17 novels waiting to be addressed, 1 completed, and 2 separate children’s series in the works.
- All of these I’s are starting to frighten me, I do not talk about myself.
- In life I have dealt with taking care of consumer’s needs and upsets. Those customers with complaints have learned they get rewarded and have turned it into sport. I have left my job to pursue my dreams as a writer and while I prepare for publishing, my “Send Sunshine” blog was created. Life is just too short.
- Negativity should not be honored before positivity, as adults we should know better. I am a genuine, good person who loves life and while I am alive, I choose to speak out and make a difference one ray of light at a time.
For my nominations I would like to honor: Oxygen4thejourney, A Maine Mama, The crafty lady in combat boots, Victor B., Abbie’s Babble, Ramblin’ Rose, Optimistic Kid, A Momma’s View, WifeMomDDH, and last, but most definitely not least, Poetically Spoken.
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated you
- List the rules and display the award
- Include seven facts about yourself
- Nominate around 15 (I’ve actually kept it to 10) other bloggers and let them know about the award
- Follow the blogger who nominated you (if not already!)
P.S Send sunshine. Breathe and harness positive energy, then simply pass it on. 🙂
7 Comments Add yours
No one could be prouder of you than me, your drive and desires are truly commendable. I continue to wish you unconditional love and success to a truly awesome person.
Thank you for nominating me though to use your phrase … you too are a hard act to follow with your daily bursts of sunshine !!
I humbly accept.
Am delayed somewhat by computer troubles but will follow procedure soon. Continue with your mission to spread sunshine and light up the world :):):)
Perfect! Enjoy your day and don’t let the electronic monster stress you overmuch. We have all fought that beast. 🙂
Thankyou for the nomination : ) I was a bit slow with receiving it.
Of course! I have been struggling with my own blogging woes! 🙂 Enjoy Your Every Day! ❤
: ) Thanks, hope you enjoy your day aswell