April @ April’s Perspective has given me a shout out! Make sure you check out her blog!
A trophy to add to my case, this does nothing but make me smile with much pride and joy!
And like a greedy child, I love to collect those, in which, I do not have. Thank You ! ❤
The awards are somewhat similar but do have a few differences. The rules are as such…..
Here are the rules for my nominees:
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs.
- Link to your nominee’s blog and let them know.
The seven facts no one should ever really know…….(About Me)
- I never want to be that person.
- Did you say Cheetos?
- Cake without ice cream is a crime not worth committing.
- Cookies without nuts and aren’t crunchy is a close second. (Why am I talking about bad foods?)
- I believe in Bigfoot, Aliens & Reincarnation.
- Thus making me afraid to camp outside under flimsy material or under the stars.
- That and not having running, hot water for showering and a general state of cleanliness.
My AMAZING 15 are as follows in absolute random order……………
- Lorraine @ Tidlidim
- Elizabeth @ Almost Spring
- Back to Whatever @ Restart Urgently Needed
- Linda @ Sofia of the Ages
- Susanne @ Susanne Leist
- Being Eternal @ Strings of Soulfulness
- Antonio @ Living the Dream
- Cosmas @ D Positive World
- From the Bricks to the Sticks and Back Again
- Montag @ Revolution from my Bed
- Marla @ A Pendulum World
- Four Year Old Adult
- Saadia @ Reflection of a Rainbow
- Kirsten @ Nothings Next Twist
- Ralph @ Bluefish Way
I would like to say Thank You to EVERYONE who stops through, comments, shares and likes our blogs! Many are fellow bloggers, but many scroll through. It truly means so much! One of my favorite songs from Third Eye Blind has a lyric that says, “I’d walk with my people if I could find them.” Well, people I have finally found you! 🙂
Remember, Send Sunshine, Our lives are too important and our days are too short!